Electro Lift & TightenMicrocurrent Non-Surgical Face Lift
If you want:
- To REDUCE FINE LINES and WRINKLES on FOREHEAD, EYES, CHEEKS, MOUTH, NECK AND CHIN
- Smoother, softer, glowing skin
- Smoother makeup application
- To REDUCE ACNE scarring
- To TIGHTEN THIGHS
- To FIRM and LIFT and SHAPE BUTT
- To TIGHTEN and FLATTEN STOMACH
- To PERK UP / EVEN BREASTS
Microcurrent is a low level of electricity that mirrors the body's own natural electrical currents, triggering reactions at the cellular level to enhance the production of natural collagen and elastin, provide circulatory benefits and re-educate the muscles of the face.
You can expect immediate firming and smoothing and re-hydration of your skin. You will experience at reduction of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
While immediate results are visible after just one treatment, it is recommended to receive one treatment a week for 8-12 weeks to get the best possible results. After the initial series of treatments, one treatment every 4-6 weeks will maintain results. Receiving regular treatments will allow longer lasting results, tightening and toning, while improving elasticity and relaxing fine lines and wrinkles.
Microcurrent Lifting is recommended for those getting Botox and/or fillers 2 weeks after injections. These modalities firm up atrophied muscles supporting the injection sites, keeping the face looking fuller and younger. There are no known side effects. Those with a pacemaker, epilepsy or pregnancy cannot receive Microcurrent lifting.
Come in and see how QUICK, EASY AND PAINLESS this treatment is!
See results in as little as 20 minutes!
**MAKE YOUR RESULTS LAST WITH A DISCOUNTED SERIES OF 12**
- Microcurrent Full Face Treatment $100 (series of 12 for only $1,000)
- Facial with Microcurrent $150 (series of 12 for only $1,500)
- Spot treatment for forehead/eyes, cheek/mouth, or neck/chin $35 (series of 12 for only $350)
- Body treatment for breast, thighs, buttocks, arms, or stomach $125 (series of 12 for only $1,250)
*NO MICROCURRENT for pregnant clients or cilents with epilepsy, pacemakers or active cancer.