If you want long healthy hair, follow these steps:
1. Don’t neglect your shape. Not only will hair grow a bit faster when shaped up, you will want to keep damaged split ends trimmed off so that you have a flattering hairstyle during your grow out. Trim off the dead ends every 6 -8 weeks.
2. Use a proper shampoo and conditioner such as Zenagen Evolve. The Zenagen Evolve line repairs damaged hair while stimulating faster growth.
Evolve, a two-step therapy process focuses on accelerating hair growth up to 40 percent, and repairing brittle, damaged hair caused from heat. The system uses the pharmaceutical-¬grade nutraceutical compounds to invigorate and repair the hair and scalp. Evolve is made from ingredients including Ginger Root, Vitis Vinifers, and Oleic Acid Rich Emu Oil. Evolve consists of a treatment and hydrating conditioner which you only need to use three to four times a week.
Available at Steve Hightower Hair Salon & Day Spa
- Aging and Your Hair
- How to find a great hair salon in Atlanta
- Salons vs. Suite Rentals
- I want to try a massage, but I am modest.
- How to Fix a Color Mishap
- I'm a professional - don't try this at home.
- Human Hair Extensions
- Smell the Roses
- What to Expect from Keratin Hair Treatments
- Painless Solutions to Hair Loss